what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Go down

what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Post by Sixtyfourbits on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 am

Its a new year, so I figured a fun topic to get a bit of conversation going would be to ask what everyone's goals are pinball wise for 2019? Are you aiming to finish up a project, get started on a new project, buy a certain game, sell a game or two, renovate the game room, go to a pinball convention, or simply aiming to play what you got and set some new high-scores?

- I started off 2019 by selling Cactus Jack's. It was a fun game, but in a 3 game line up, it will be nice to use the funds to bring something new in. Between the sale of it and a few other things, I should have a budget of $3000-3500 for the next one, so I'm excited to see what might join my humble line-up this year (I'm leaning towards something data east / sega with a 90's theme I enjoy).
- I was hoping to go to yegpin this year, though its not looking like I'll be able to get the time off to go.
- My Super Mario Bros and Shaq Attaq pins are pretty much set-up / cleaned up to how I would like them, so I'll likely be just playing them this year and trying to set new high scores on each.
- I hope to make a few more trips in to Winnipeg this year than I did in 2018, to get a chance to visit everyone and get to better know you guys. I also hope that I can get my initials on at least one of Rick's pinball machines, though that will likely be a tall task lol.

So what are your pinball goals for 2019?
Sixtyfourbits

Back to top Go down

Re: what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Post by Malibu-ss Yesterday at 3:43 pm

My goals are to buy no more machines.LOL

ooops............oh well
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixtyfourbits Today at 1:49 pm

Malibu-ss wrote:My goals are to buy no more machines.LOL

ooops............oh well

lol some goals are just meant to be broken.
Also, I thought you were running tight on space about 5 pinball machines ago. I know a nice, warm, dry basement to store your overflow in if needed...... Cool
Sixtyfourbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down