what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Go down

what are your pinball goals for 2019? Empty what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Post by Sixtyfourbits on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 am

Its a new year, so I figured a fun topic to get a bit of conversation going would be to ask what everyone's goals are pinball wise for 2019? Are you aiming to finish up a project, get started on a new project, buy a certain game, sell a game or two, renovate the game room, go to a pinball convention, or simply aiming to play what you got and set some new high-scores?

- I started off 2019 by selling Cactus Jack's. It was a fun game, but in a 3 game line up, it will be nice to use the funds to bring something new in. Between the sale of it and a few other things, I should have a budget of $3000-3500 for the next one, so I'm excited to see what might join my humble line-up this year (I'm leaning towards something data east / sega with a 90's theme I enjoy).
- I was hoping to go to yegpin this year, though its not looking like I'll be able to get the time off to go.
- My Super Mario Bros and Shaq Attaq pins are pretty much set-up / cleaned up to how I would like them, so I'll likely be just playing them this year and trying to set new high scores on each.
- I hope to make a few more trips in to Winnipeg this year than I did in 2018, to get a chance to visit everyone and get to better know you guys. I also hope that I can get my initials on at least one of Rick's pinball machines, though that will likely be a tall task lol.

So what are your pinball goals for 2019?
Sixtyfourbits
Sixtyfourbits

Back to top Go down

what are your pinball goals for 2019? Empty Re: what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Post by Malibu-ss on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:43 pm

My goals are to buy no more machines.LOL

ooops............oh well
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

what are your pinball goals for 2019? Empty Re: what are your pinball goals for 2019?

Post by Sixtyfourbits on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Malibu-ss wrote:My goals are to buy no more machines.LOL

ooops............oh well

lol some goals are just meant to be broken.
Also, I thought you were running tight on space about 5 pinball machines ago. I know a nice, warm, dry basement to store your overflow in if needed...... Cool
Sixtyfourbits
Sixtyfourbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Freezie on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Beat cancer , play some pins . Hopefully make it out east for a winnipeg visit at some point , I miss hanging out with you great people .
Freezie
Freezie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixtyfourbits on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:14 am

Freezie wrote:Beat cancer , play some pins . Hopefully make it out east for a winnipeg visit at some point , I miss hanging out with you great people .

Hey Freezie. I wish you the best with your battle with cancer, hopefully you are able to get a clean bill of health as soon as possible.
Its also rad to see someone else hasn't forgotten about Glacius. Best Killer Instinct character there is!
Sixtyfourbits
Sixtyfourbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Freezie on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Thanks man !
Freezie
Freezie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down