Intstant Collection $50000.00

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intstant Collection $50000.00

Post by Malibu-ss on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Here are a few nice new games!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-STTNG-NGG-LOTR-POTC-TFLE-R-B-SP-PINBALL-HUO-TSPP-MS-PACMAN-GALAGA-ARCADE-/221148491808?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337d7a3020

Star Trek Next Gen. NIB

No Good Gofers NIB

Lord of the Rings NIB (Canadian Export)

Pirates of the Caribbean NIB

Transformers LE Autobots NIB

Rocky & Bullwinkle NIB (Overseas Export)

South Park NIB

The Simpsons Pinball Party HUO

Ms Pacman/Galaga Namco HUO

No shipping!! Pick up in Euless TX (DFW metro)

All open box and new and never played except where noted HUO (Home Used Only). All manufacturer originals (no reproductions), and I have receipts for most of these games. TSPP has 75 plays on it, but looks brand new. R&B, while NIB, is NOT Collector Condition with some metal corrosion above and below the playfield; however, it is still quite presentable. SP, while NIB, needs a new battery holder, but the boards look good. Also, SP has a small quarter-inch chip out of the front right cabinet, under where the leg would go. Box for SP is in below average condition, and the box for POTC has 2 forklift holes in it (the game is OK). Ms Pacman/Galaga is the 26" upright coin-op model. NOTE: The AA batteries were pulled from all NIB games, except POTC and TFLE which have button cell batteries. All these games are in a climate-controlled environment.
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Intstant Collection $50000.00

Post by paulohotline on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey how is that STTNG NIB if he is showing it in the pics with the boxes in the back? I smell bullcrap Smile
paulohotline

http://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by prock on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I think he used the wrong term. If you read his first sentence it says "All open box". Guess he confuses the term "NIB". Would be a sweet collection though if I had the cash.
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top