Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favorite machines?

3 posters

Go down

What are your favorite machines? Empty What are your favorite machines?

Post by Yellowghost Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 am

Just wondering what your favorite machines are. The reason I ask this is because many machines that are regarded as classics, are not the ones I enjoy most. Twlight zone is a nice game and would love to own one, but it kicks my butt everytime. And say theatre of magic, I find theres too many looping shots. Mine I would say is world cup soccer and stargate. I am sure you guys will look down at them, but for fun factor those are my favorite.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite machines? Empty Re: What are your favorite machines?

Post by Malibu-ss Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:00 am

I used to hate Twilight Zone....now that I have one that works properly I am really enjoying the game.
World Cup Soccer and Stargate are both excellent games.serious fun factor.Stargate is probably one of Gottliebs best in my opinion

I normally do not look at what other people say about a game.It is all about personal preference.I have heard many people that so an so game is really crappy,then I play it and really enjoy it

For me,my Favorites right now are Demolition Man and Lord of the Rings
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 pm

I youtubed the demolition man. It does look real cool. I would love to try that some time. I can make out some kind of robotic arm in the top left. You can control what ramp it drops the ball on? Like the fact that it has a upper flipper like twlight zone but not weak and useless like the twlight zone flipper.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

yes,the top left is the Cryo Claw.You have 5 different choices in where you drop the ball,and each one does something different.And after you get all 5 you get Demolition Time,which very fun and rewarding points wise
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prock Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 am

So many good games out there so it's difficult for me to say. My fav right now is White Water. My fav of all time has got to be High Speed though. I haven't beed playing pinball for all that long so I haven't really played a lot of games. HS is fast and flows well. You get a lot of practice with ball control. They use it at PAPA all the time.
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down