Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas

3 posters

Go down

PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas Empty PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas

Post by cstruth Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Just got back from the big tournament at the Pinball hall of fame. I thought I was pretty good until
I went in this tournament. Got knocked out in the 3dr round. Some of the best players I have ever seen.
Played all the new games Rolling Stones, Avatar, Spider Man, Tron, Transformers, Iron Man, Big Buck Hunter
and a bunch off others I can't remember. It was the funnest thing I did in Vegas.

cstruth

Back to top Go down

PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas Empty Re: PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Thats cool.I want to go to Vegas ,so I can go to the PHOF
There are a lot of games set up there.
Did you find most of them in good working order?
How did you like some of the new Sterns?
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas Empty Re: PinPin Anti drain pinball tournament in Vegas

Post by cstruth Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Most games were in good condition. They do see a lot of action so the odd one was shut down. I liked the Rolling Stones game the best. (I worked a guy over playing it in the tournament) Spider Man is also good. Most of the games were .75 and were set up for a 5 ball game. They have a bunch of really old arcade games and coin operated stuff that was kind of interesting.

cstruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Well .....hopefully this year I go,sounds like a lot of fun
I also want to check out Chicago Expo,it also sounds like a blast
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 am

Yes, I would like to check out the Pinball Hall of Fame aswell and also attend Expo in Chicago in October. If only my pocket was bottomless LOL!
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 am

Expo this year!!
Plan for it!
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 am

I'm down. We should organize a big Van and all go together Smile
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down