Looks like you guys will have some work ahead of you next time you come over.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looks like you guys will have some work ahead of you next time you come over.........

Post by Bay78 on Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 pm

I Finally became Grand Champion on my AFM! I was 3 shots away from ruling the universe. I had Attacked Mars successfully, had a Super Jackpot, Super Jets, Martian Multiball, Total Annihilation, All I was missing was the 5-way combo which is usually the first one I get LOL. I had a 3 way combo , thats why I say 3 shots away 1st 4 way combo 2nd 5 way combo then Rule the Universe would have been lit and 3rd shoot the scoop! Man soooooo close. But I still had a good score for you guys to try and beat. Very Happy

Current Lineup : Ghostbusters Premium, Funhouse, The Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Star Trek the Next Generation, Iron Man,The Lord of the Rings LE, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness, Split Second, Lightning, Airborne, Operation Thunder

Gone but not forgotten: Too many to list LOL! Very Happy
Wanted : Cirqus Voltaire, Star Light, Viking, Safecracker Very Happy
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like you guys will have some work ahead of you next time you come over.........

Post by gms on Wed May 15, 2013 10:34 am

Now that you beat the game you should sell it!

Laughing
gms

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like you guys will have some work ahead of you next time you come over.........

Post by Pinball Loco on Thu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Or just give it away (nudge, nudge)
Pinball Loco

http://www.pinballowners.com/king_coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by prock on Thu May 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Does Pinball Arcade count? I got 14 billion last night. I was hoping I'd beat you so I could post it here.. damn! lol.
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top