Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam.

3 posters

Go down

Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam. Empty Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam.

Post by paulohotline Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Guys from Farsight are showing off Who Dunnit on Twitch right now and taking questions:

http://www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios

Hey now!
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam. Empty Re: Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam.

Post by KeatonX Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 am

Nice, that's a really cool game and now that Prock sold his I can play around with it on the ps4 if they ever add the new tables to it lol
KeatonX
KeatonX

Back to top Go down

Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam. Empty Re: Who Dunnit via Pinball Arcade being live Streamed on Twitch. Comes out tomorrow on Steam.

Post by prock Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 am

PS3 has always been the last platform to get the tables it seems... hope they get is soon so I can play the game again. I miss it!!!!
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum