Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places to play in Winnipeg

+23
Grevier2
Solomonde
wtdfxup
Freezie
Yuriy M
Kruuger
Malibu-ss
Yellowghost
bluejaywpg
Doozie
parnold88
daveg1
Funhouse
ddfk
gms
1979wade
OnTilt
paulohotline
prock
cstruth
Bay78
erico201
Admin
27 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Places to play in Winnipeg - Page 7 Empty Re: Places to play in Winnipeg

Post by HalfPintsBrewCo Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:12 am

Hours starting Monday are:
Monday thru Saturday 9am-9pm
Sunday 11am-6pm

I look forward to meeting you all as we roll forward, don't be afraid to introduce your selves and make suggestions.

Cheers!
Dave

HalfPintsBrewCo

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinb2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Stopped at HalfPints yesterday. Nice place, very friendly, and the games were playing great no game breaking issues which is so rare for public location games in Winnipeg right now (well, IJ was down for repair but looked in good condition once the problem is fixed). Ghostbusters is a great game and played perfectly. $1/credit or $2/ 3 credits, the 3 credits deal is pretty generous and nice to see on such a new game, heck even old games a lot of places only do $1/credit with no other option. Walking dead is still in really good condition as well (though I'm just not a big fan of that game, it was still fun to play).

Oh and the beer on tap was great too, it's nice to actually get a good draft beer for a change. Definitely dropping in again for brews & some pin action whenever I don't feel like sitting in rush hour on the way home.
kevinb2001
kevinb2001

Back to top Go down

Post by move_your_car Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Went to Half Pints with a few friends on Saturday.

I share the same sentiments as kevinb2001: great room, great beer (I knew that part already, as they're my favourite local brew), and great games. BttF was on free play; I thought that was a great idea. It served as the perfect "gateway drug" for my non-pinhead companions, as it lead them to try TWD and GB (you should've seen my sister-in-law jump when she got the match and set off the knocker on GB; hilarious!)

In addition, the room is quite homey, good for an after-work drink for those in the area. It's unfortunate it's only open until 9, but I sympathize with them having to deal with our liquor laws. All in all, I'm definitely coming back in the near future. Can't wait until IJ is fixed.
move_your_car
move_your_car

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy M Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Underdogs pub on Portage should still have Theatre of Magic, Judge Dredd, Maverick, and Funhouse. Smile
Yuriy M
Yuriy M

http://www.keycon.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7