Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info....

2 posters

Go down

Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info.... Empty Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info....

Post by paulohotline Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 am

Hey now, STTNG has a ton of Easter eggs. The Pinball Archive website has most rules for PINS including the hidden stuff:

http://pinball.org/rules/startrekthenextgeneration.html

Poker with Riker: In the Holodeck when you are presented with the choice of 25 million or Shuttle Simulation, hold in the trigger and press the right flipper button to play poker with Riker.

Frozen Timers - When you have Hurry Up and Factor 9 mode running at the same time, the timers will stop. This is really nice if you start hurry up when factor 9 is already running, as the 50 million doesn't count down. When you finish factor 9 mode, or collect the hurry up, everything starts up again. This is fixed in new ROMs - damm damm dammmm.

High Q: Q's Challenge continues to run during multiball, but the shots don't time out. Start multiball when Start Mission is a Q Shot, and you'll end up with an obscene Q score.

Secret Mission: When the right ramp lights a holodeck, the display says 'Holodeck x ready'. When x is 3, pull the trigger three times. It's a 20 second frenzy where every target is worth a weird number of points, and every target causes the communicator sound - very cool.
Asteroid Threat: If you get Start Mission just as the asteroid is blowing up, you get credit for it in the get-all-seven-shots part, but the shot remains lit.

Secret Video Mode: The manual talks about a secret video mode, I doubt this is Poker; chances are it's brick-out - I saw brick-out on the display once during attract mode. There are 2 settings regarding this in the menus, so it must be a big thing.
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info.... Empty Re: Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info....

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 am

Here is another site for cows and easter eggs in pinball

Cows and Easter Eggs
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info.... Empty Re: Good website for Pinball Rules and Easter Egg Info....

Post by paulohotline Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Great site thanks, lost the link to that one!
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down