Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the worst pinball machine ever?!

+4
Yellowghost
Malibu-ss
ericg
Grevier2
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the worst pinball machine ever?! Empty What is the worst pinball machine ever?!

Post by Grevier2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey guy I was wondering if I could get some of you to say what you think the worst pinball machine ever is. I was googling it but I found a lot of different people saying different things. Some great looking pins too! The wizard of Oz seems to get crapped on lots but it looks so cool! Also a machine called Hercules! It was huge and uses a cue ball for a ball!

Anyway my least favorite pin so far is whirlwind. The spinny discs suck and Im not overly fond of the machine although I know its loved by many.

Hopefully I can just start a random discussion post...
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

What is the worst pinball machine ever?! Empty Re: What is the worst pinball machine ever?!

Post by ericg Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Demolition Man, Funhouse, and Haunted House...

just kidding LOL. sorry
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

What is the worst pinball machine ever?! Empty Re: What is the worst pinball machine ever?!

Post by Grevier2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Dems fighting words Eric! Although I do know someone who wouldn't cross the street to piss on a burning Funhouse..

Found a super rare pin today online called Zingy Bingy. Look it up! Its soo funny. The pop bumpers are the all time best pop bumpers in pinball history.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I'm sorry I had to LOL. We can fight tomorrow when we pick up the HH. Popeye also gets shit on a lot because of its blind spots at the top or something. I will check that pin out soon.
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Funny if you are talking about popeye saves the earth I was just looking at that pin as someone said it was their all time fav! I like that its a boat.

Check out the Zingy Bingy! Its got no head piece as I think its all in the back there are only two pics on pinside.

And I appreciate the help but maybe you can help us set up HH and then watch us play it since it sucks. Lol jk I know your kidding tho.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Yeah that's the one. I thought it was cool.

I just checked it out. What an xrated pin LOL. Very odd.

Aw don't be so mean LOL I'll just play demo man then. How's the pitch and bat btw?
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Pitch and bat isn't set up yet... Ill get around to it.. lol.

I don't really wana play it till I finish the work on it.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Sounds good. Anyways back to shitty pins. South Park seems like a boring one once you get over the gimmicks
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Ya see a ton of people are saying that but it looks great to me. I only played one once and only have about 5 minutes. I didn't get the mutli ball. I really wanted to dunk the ball in that toilet. its pretty fun on junkyard too to see it swirl around and give you a bonus.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:29 am

What one person may consider the worst pin ever,one person may think it is the best pin ever.
Never go by what you hear about a certain machine,play it and judge for yourself.
I have had some really awesome pinball machines that a lot of people have said sucked.
South park is a fun game,especially if you like South Park.
Hercules has to be one of the most boring pins that I have played,ball is way way to slow
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:33 am

Here is a pic of Bay78 playing Hercules at Expo 2012

What is the worst pinball machine ever?! Img_1612
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 am

True that Malibu! Lots of people said that hurricane sucked but I enjoy it! and what a beast! that thing is huge. Why was it even made.. LOL
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:38 am

True. Everyone has different opinions. However is there is a machine that virtually everyone thinks sucks..then it sucks..EVEN if some guy in Asshat, Kentucky Looooves it. I think a better of thinking of this would be..what pinball machine would you just walk right past? Even if it had free credits. Street-fighter and cue-ball wizard would be my choices.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Cue ball wizard is cool!!!!!!!!! Although I have only played it digitally. Street fighter gets lots of attack but I think it was playable. I only played the one game on Johns. For the price of the unit I think its playable. But I think Im newer so I have lower standards maybe.

To be honest I wana play every crappy game out there just as much as the good ones. That Hercules looks FUN!!!
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zog Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:59 am

I owned a Vector for about a month. Never again.
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Vector LOOKS good.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zog Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Grevier2 wrote:Vector LOOKS good.

You're right.  I installed LEDs throughout the entire machine.  The chasers around the backglass looked great.  The gameplay was sadly lacking.  If you finally did get multiball, it was over pretty much immediately.  The top flippers were useless to hold the ball on the second level.  

Traded it for my Joker Poker.  Couldn't believe my good fortune that someone actually made that deal.
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Yeah,I dislike Vector as well.Not for me thanks.
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Joker poker seems like a very sought after game. I haven't played one though. I see a lot of people on pinside say its the only EM that could hold interest to them. However is joker poker an EM? I thought it had digital dials?
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Joker Poker was made as an EM and a Digital.The Em is super rare though
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Oh wow interesting. Is it more sought after? You think it would be less sought after as an EM but as its rare and a good game my guess is the EM is more expensive.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:15 pm

EM is worth 2 or 3 times what a digital is worth
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zog Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Mine is a digital. Once I performed all the suggested mods, it's been working flawlessly.
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post by notsowizard Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:28 am

I hate Baywatch pinball. Probably not even close to the worst game ever made but I've seen it many times with free games on it and I didn't even bother playing.

notsowizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:21 pm

How could any machine with Pamela Anderson on the backglass suck? Lol I have actually seen people on pinside say they didn't like Baywatch either. Be better if hasslehoff had a burger in his hand.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next