Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not pinball related but gamer related

3 posters

Go down

Not pinball related but gamer related Empty Not pinball related but gamer related

Post by Bay78 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 am

Hey guys. For anyone who would be interested Sony has given us a code to try out the new God of War Ascension multiplayer beta. Here is the code you need to enter to download it:

F2TA - HMNB - 762G

More information can be found here:

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/beta-open-all-get-your-code-here/?submit=submit

Only down side is the beta ends tomorrow at 2am. So if you want to try it out you will have to try it out today sometime. Very Happy
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Not pinball related but gamer related Empty Re: Not pinball related but gamer related

Post by paulohotline Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks dude, I am downloading it. Love the God of War series, too bad it multi-player, the only online games I like is Battefield and Call of Duty. Hey Now!
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Not pinball related but gamer related Empty Re: Not pinball related but gamer related

Post by Bay78 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

I did play a round and not as much fun as I had hoped Sad. Looks like gaming is a thing of the past for me and PINBALL is in the now! Very Happy
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Online games can be fun. Like paulohotline, I also play battlefield, most engaging online game I ever seen. Too bad I fried my ps3 a few weeks ago.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down