Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17!

Go down

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17! Empty COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17!

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:08 am

ColorDMD Displays is excited to announce multicolor support for The Simpsons Pinball Party pinball machines! TSPP is the 17th supported title for the ColorDMD platform, and second game colored by Mark Jarzewiak. The color ROM for TSPP is targeted for release early-to-mid February.
Mark is a member of the Northern Georgia Pinball League, and an active member of the Pinside and P-ROC forums. He joined the ColorDMD team in late 2013, was responsible for bringing Doctor Who to life, and also contributed on Indiana Jones! Mark has done a great job with this title and we're excited to share his work with you!
The ColorDMD Developer Group was formed to encourage participation by the pinball community, increase the rate at which games are colored, and extend the effort to color titles that might not otherwise be reached. The Developer Group is currently engaged on eight active projects spanning WPC, SAM/WhiteStar, and DE platforms. New projects are being added all the time!
For more information on becoming a developer, please contact us at info@colordmd.com!

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17! 349929-i
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17! Empty Re: COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 17!

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 am

kinda makes me wish I still had my Simpsons
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:00 am

Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down