Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there

3 posters

Go down

Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there Empty Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there

Post by Grevier2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:59 pm

This ended up not being true.. It was a false alarm. I guess Irv was not able to fix the machine. *Sigh* I guess he will just have to sell it really really cheap or throw it out now...

The Funhouse at Henderson burger is now fixed! This is pretty much only important to me. I was there this morning and I was juts walking out as someone was walking up carrying something that looked awfully like a board from a pinball machine! It was Irv! Super neat actually meeting the guy.

Anyway more importantly. 2 people have posted scores on this board this week which is the first time I have seen. One player got the grand champ! I am wondering who they are. If anyone was going to fluke their way to 17 mil I feel I would have done so already. So this score was done by a skilled player. I assume someone in this group.

I took a picture but I cant seem to upload.. The high score is 17,078,810 by RMS. Who are you RMS? Also a JB got a score of 11,333,560. Both these happened about a week ago! You guys are mean and bumped one of my scores. If you are ever at the funhouse again message me! Lol. Now that its fixed im coming for your grand champ RMS.. if you are even a member.

If you read this Irv thanks for fixing your funhouse! Also sell it to me... at least one day. Lol.

Last edited by Grevier2 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there Empty Re: Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there

Post by Yellowghost Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:14 pm

So now I wont feel bad beating the highscore. Jk. I am not very good at that game.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there Empty Re: Funhouse Henderson Burger NOT Fixed! Trying to find out who put the grand champ on there

Post by Grevier2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:39 pm

No don't feel too bad! We should play there now that its fixed! I was having some ok games this morning. My highest was 8.3though for this morning. Irv said that 17 mil was a lousy score! But Funhouse is the only game im kinda sorta decent at (debatable lol) so I may actually be able to compete with you.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Tommorow evening then..

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Tomorrow it is! I will text you!
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Funhouse Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Sorry I thought funhouse was working
Just to be clear I never said 17 m was lousy just that the high on mine is in the high 50s
I replaced the diode on the switch and swapped the cpu board with my personal funhouse
It worked fine when I left I
I will go,back to try to figure it out
Thought it was a switch matrix problem Not the board not the diodes.Now what?

Funhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Hello Irv!

I wasn't insulting your comment! Lol it was just a statement. High 50s is insane!!!!

It works intermittently. I know nothing about fixing a pinball machine but maybe its just a loose connection somewhere.

Maybe its just more work then its worth Irv.. It may just be time to call it quits on that funhouse and just sell it.. Ill be watching the for sale thread..
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down