Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Expo

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chicago Expo - Page 2 Empty Re: Chicago Expo

Post by Malibu-ss Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

The best part of the trip was? HARDEES! Very Happy ...Actually the expo experience was very good and had stuff for everyone.The people there were all very friendly.There were many vendors with alot of parts for sale,mostly at discounted prices.The seminars that I attended were all very good and informative.
The Stern tour was also very good,it was nice to see how the machine is made from start to finish.It is to bad that they did not allow pics inside

The thing that you expected but was not? I wished that there were more games and more games for sale.Dont get me wrong......there were alot of games to play....I just wished there were more

Would you go back next year? Yes
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTilt Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 am

We should all chip in and buy an old school bus and road trip it to Chicago next year. lol
OnTilt
OnTilt

Back to top Go down

Post by prock Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 am

haha.. yeah that would be great. Good to hear you had a good time Malibu!! What game were they making at Stern? Oh and how was the border crossing? Painless I hope.
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am

Pulled from PINSIDE -> WGN news has a segment coming up promoting the expo with a woz in studio:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91046&sitesection=wgnlanding&VID=23850656
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

OnTilt wrote:We should all chip in and buy an old school bus and road trip it to Chicago next year. lol

I bought a full size van for the trip............it will hold 8 people and maybe 4 pins
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

prock wrote:haha.. yeah that would be great. Good to hear you had a good time Malibu!! What game were they making at Stern? Oh and how was the border crossing? Painless I hope.

Well.......XMEN was being built.

The border(Tax Collector) was actullay very painless(for a change).They were very busy,but we had all our bills totalled for them so they did not have to do it.They actually did not even look at the reciepts cheers
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 am

paulohotline wrote:Pulled from PINSIDE -> WGN news has a segment coming up promoting the expo with a woz in studio:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91046&sitesection=wgnlanding&VID=23850656

As for WOZ..............for a game that they have been building forever,I was not impressed.Sure it looks good,but there is still basically no code for the game.They were constantly having to work on the games
As for the LCD disdplay,if that is all it is going to do,they should have just styaed with the normall DMD.
I have a feeling that this game will not be done for awhile
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2