Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today!

5 posters

Go down

For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today! Empty For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today!

Post by paulohotline Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 am

NHLPA Players and owners meeting today. Please resolve this shite today so we can have hockey in December. I fricken hate baseketball, NFL is okay, but dangit I miss hockey night in Canada. This is absolute horseshit!
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today! Empty Re: For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today!

Post by Malibu-ss Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 pm

fuck hockey and there huge fucking egos.

here ia a million dollars to play a GAME..........nope not enough wah wah wah Sad Sad Sad

If they come back and the strike ends...the fans should go on strike for the rest of the year and teach them a lesson

No hockey means more pinball! cyclops
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today! Empty Re: For the love of Canada, please settle this hockey lockout today!

Post by paulohotline Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey dude, you can still have hockey and enjoy Pinball!

I say fuck baseball and their 100+ million dollar salaries, screw basketball where they score 100+ points in a game and 90% of the time its decided it the last minute! BORING. Bring back the fights, breakaways and drunk fans! BRING BACK THE NHL! Oh yeah, and fuck Bettman!!
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

The owners are waiting for the NFL season to end. That is when the smaller markets seem to do better. But.. I don't mind. I like hockey, but the owners getting what they want is for the better of the league. How could the league ever hope to find owners for teams is they know that at best they could only break even, and every six or seven years, the players are going to want a bigger slice of the pie. I wonder what Fehr would say if one day his receptionist came into work and said she did most of the work and wanted fifty five percent of his revenue.

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 pm

I agree. The players should shut up, hire a good agent, negotiate the best deal they can and dance like the fucking goon monkey's they are. Entertain us biatches! As fans, we just want a good product on the ice. I don't care if its Canadian, Russian or Swedish product, just the best talent to make the games fun to watch.

If the Jets only made a 13MIL net profit last year and over 50% of the teams lost money, then we know the owners are hurting. Bettman needs to move some of those shit franchises back to Canada where the real fans are.

We are definately close to a deal boys, I can't wait for this shit to get settled so I can start yelling my head off at games Smile As a middle aged, 17 year married, professional paper pusher, this is the only outlet I have where I can get shit faced, scream my head off, call the refs cunts and still not get beaten up Smile Bring on the boys of winter, bring back the NHL! Get er done!
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowghost Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Everyone says move teams back to Canada. The problem with that is they have a sweet deal with NBC and that won't last long. Americans won't bother to watch a Halifax icebreakers vs Regina blizzard game. There is a reason why most CFL players need to work a part time job and NFLers don't. Contaction is a better idea. Get rid of Phoenix and Miami to name a few. But...it sounds like there is progress being made in the negotiations. BTW ..you don't watch football?

Yellowghost

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 am

Yeap I love the NFL, big NY Jets fan here. Sanchez is having a shit season and I cannot wait for Tebow time Smile

Looks like we may have deal sealed by Friday and hockey in December may become a reality Smile
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 pm

These shitheads are on the verge of pissing away a season worth billions to owners, players and local economies Sad

After listening to Betman speak last last, I am on the owners side. Fehr is the union uni-bomber and is is intent on blowing up the season! The players had the "make it whole deal" on the table, along with the pension plan they wanted, all the owners wanted was an 8-10 year CBA deal added to the contract. WTF! Fehr is the turd in the punchbowl on this one! Fire that out of touch with reality fat cat lawyer and let the NHLPA have a vote on the latest deal offered by the NHL. Bet you they agree and pass it. Dang it!

paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by gms Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

And the Jets hype is slowly fading away...............
gms
gms

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am wearing my jersey today Smile
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Ok folks, the NHL owners have blinked and sent over a doc that moves in the NHLPA's direction on three key issues in its new comprehensive proposal. They are trying to save a 48 game season. I do believe that the Fehr brothers will again knock down and try to get more on this proposal and try again to unibomb the season.

The NHLPA needs to fire these 2 assclowns ASAP and vote for themselves on this deal. They have already lost more than half of 2013's salary and most of the leverage and good will with fans they had in the beginning of the negotiations. The players need to wake up and understand their role in all this, they are the dancing monkeys that entertain us, the owners are the brilliant business men that keep the NHL machine going even when they have money losing seasons. NHLPA, get your heads out your ass and vote "YES" on this new proposal.

Ignore the advice of the ambulance chasing tag team called the Fehr brothers, they are just playing hardball to get an eventual book deal on how they took on the mighty NHL and won to line their pockets. They don't give a shit about you guys or they would of signed a deal back in Nov for an 82 game season and no financial impact to players or fans. Vote "Yes" and make it so!
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by gms Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 pm

+1
gms
gms

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Deal is done, 48 or 50 game season coming kicking off Jan 16, 2013. Wearing my Jets Jeresy today YEAH!

Best Winnipeg tweet so far..."Resounding thud heard as Byfuglien drops off the couch spilling bowl of ice cream and begins feverishly doing pushups. #lockoutprobs #nhl"

I predict Buff's weight when he shows up to training camp will be 275! Any other guesses?
paulohotline
paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm going to go with 240. He's going to be ready! As I am ready to go to a game Very Happy
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down