Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep.

+3
prock
1979wade
Bay78
7 posters

Go down

www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep. Empty www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep.

Post by Bay78 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello Manitoba pinball collectors/players. It is with great joy that I'm making this post to announce my new position with http://www.worldwidearcade.com as the Western Canada Sales rep. What that means is I'm going to have lots of pinball machines at my home in Winnipeg ready to sell. As well as other arcade machines like cranes,redemption, arcade, Driving games etc. And not junk either good quality games. I'm going to be having a number of good quality pinball machines (around 7 in total) for my first shipment from Toronto. Once I have them here I will post up the names and pictures of games. I will work with you on shipping but being in Winnipeg I think it is close enough a lot of times to pick up. Anyway I will be having a new email as well but you can contact me at murdew78@gmail.com or message me here for now if you have any questions. Thanks again and hope to help you guys KEEP some of these new machines in Manitoba!!!! Very Happy
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep. Empty Re: www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep.

Post by 1979wade Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Congratulations!

1979wade

Back to top Go down

www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep. Empty Re: www.worldwidearcade.com Western Canada sales rep.

Post by prock Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Nice work man!! Congrats!
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Congrates Dave! This job is right up your alley dude!

Are you planning on setting up a retail location in the city to house and service these pins? Would be awesome to have a place you could just pop by and test out a pin and see a restore in progress etc. Oh yeah, and 2 stippers poles in the back! Hey now!

GO JETS GO!
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 pm

GO JETS GO indeed! Hey guys I've been getting a lot of people asking me whats coming etc. I'd like to think I know what is coming but it keeps changing, so I just wanted to give everyone a quick update that things are in progress to ship the stuff my way but were looking into transit options for them and it is taking longer then expected. Sorry for the delays it is out of my control but promise once I have the games in my hands I will promptly take quality pictures and have them up for everyone to see. Thanks for your continued support and patience
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed May 01, 2013 12:35 am

Big Thanks to Dave for letting me be his first customer!
Probably one of the nicest Sopranos that I have seen!!

bump
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paulohotline Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 am

Awesome dude! Super fun PIN! Congrats and welcome to the family Smile
paulohotline
paulohotline

https://www.facebook.com/#!/paulohotline

Back to top Go down

Post by Slapshot Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

Right on. Did you get it yet- is it shopped or unshopped?
Bay should post these for sale games here with their respective pricing.
Slapshot
Slapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Slapshot. Yes I will post pics and pricing as I get games that are not spoken for. That Sopranos was spoken for before it even got here. Had he not taken the game, there would be plenty of pictures and a price in the for sale section this morning.
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Slapshot Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks Bay. How are we to "speak" for games if you have not provided a list of what's available and their respective pricing?
Are you offering to sell these routed games unshopped?
Slapshot
Slapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Slapshot, I don’t have a good list of what is coming. I didn’t even know that Soprano’s was coming. I thought the Cirqus Voltaire was coming. I didn’t post a list because I don’t have a list and if you are interested in a specific game I would pm me with the game that you are looking for and I might be able to track one down. As for what’s coming I wish I had a concrete list but my partner out east can sometimes be hard to get a hold of and takes MUCH longer to get things done then I’m used to. I try my best and that’s all I can do. As for selling games unshopped yes, if anyone in the group will buy a game from me unshopped it will be cheaper then if I were to shop it. Probably the first 5 or 6 games coming are all spoken for already (unless something changes). Once I get some games that come all together I’ll post some pics and prices. Thanks for the interest and support.
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Slapshot Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 am

Sure Bay, that is terrific that you do offer these games unshopped. I am still confused how you have games spoken for without a list and respective pricing- do you have any games available here and where are they located?
Slapshot
Slapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay78 Wed May 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Sorry at this time I don't have any games in Manitoba. Soprano's was the first one gone to a new happy owner. With more to come I'm sure but unfortunately I don't have any idea as to whats coming or when. I'd be more then happy to explain the whole situation to you on a phone call if you want. Have an excellent day,

Bay78
Bay78
Bay78

Back to top Go down

Post by Doozie Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks Dave, for Dirty Harry....Not too many of these around.
Doozie
Doozie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down