Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18!

3 posters

Go down

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18! Empty COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18!

Post by Malibu-ss Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 am

ColorDMD Displays is excited to introduce support for AC/DC pinball machines! AC/DC was colored by Brandon Pennington (colorist for the company's previously released Judge Dredd display) with support from Mark Jarzewiak (Doctor Who, Simpsons Pinball Party, and a supporting role on Indiana Jones). Their work on AC/DC is simply astounding!

AC/DC marks the 18th game supported by the ColorDMD platform and the first to utilize the extended shading available from SAM games. ColorDMD's unique processing combines color hues with the game's full range of dot intensities to yield up to 193 colors per frame. AC/DC represents the most rich color rendering of any game to date!

AC/DC leverages the company's easy-to-install ColorDMD SIGMA display platform, and supports five different rendering styles that include classic dots, high-resolution upscaling, tiles, 8-bit, and scan-line texturing. Multicolor operation is enabled through free download and installation of a game-specific color ROM using a USB drive. The display may be reconfigured for use with any supported title.

Displays from our upcoming production release are now available for preorder, with shipping targeted to begin the week of March 9. The color ROM for AC/DC will be available for download at the time of shipping.

Thank you for your continued support! For additional information, including upcoming game previews, please visit us at http://www.colordmd.com!

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18! 369279-i
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18! Empty Re: COLORDMD ANNOUNCES GAME 18!

Post by Freezie Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm

I never thought much of the color dmd other than looking interesting , until I saw the ones you have , they are actually amazing in person !
Freezie
Freezie

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

yeah,pictures do not do them any justice.With the new hd up-scaling LOTR looks amazing
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:19 am

Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kruuger Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:50 pm

That looks awesome! I need this.

Kruuger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down