Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28!

3 posters

Go down

COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28! Empty COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28!

Post by Malibu-ss Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:47 pm

We're excited to announce The Flintstones as game 28! With this fourteenth new title announcement for 2015, our development team has literally doubled the number of games now supported by the ColorDMD platform. Yabba dabba doo!!!

We're also thrilled to introduce Eric Priepke as the newest contributor to the ColorDMD team! Eric resides in Wisconsin with his wife and two children and has collected pins since 1995. He is well known within the pinball community for his design of Cactus Canyon Continued, a highly popular rewrite and extension of the original rules. He later developed his own technique to design and add color animation to the game!

Never one to sit idle, Eric competes in the Chicago Pinball Mafia pinball league and is happiest when working on a pinball project. Eric now brings his diverse talents to bear on the ColorDMD platform. His first contribution, The Flintstones, will debut this week at Pinball Expo in Chicago!

The Flintstones ColorDMD shares the same easy-to-install hardware platform as previous ColorDMD releases. All displays ship with the factory installed SIGMA ROM that supports WPC, WPC95, SAM, and Whitestar platforms. Multicolor operation is enabled through download and installation of a game-specific color ROM file, available from our site. ROMs can be changed at any time, allowing use with any of our supported titles. All ROMs support six different rendering styles including high-resolution upscaling.

Displays are shipping now from our store site or through our distributors. The color ROM for Flintstones pinball machines is targeted for release by Friday, October 24!
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28! Empty Re: COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28!

Post by Grevier2 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm

You getting this?
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28! Empty Re: COLORDMD MEET THE FLINTSTONES! GAME 28!

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:12 pm

I want to get them all...........but I probably wont at this time Sad
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Ya I don't blame you for both wanting them all and also not buying them all. You have too many machines to outfit with gorgeous colour DMD. The ones you have are really nice.

Im talking about you LOTR and AFM! Lol.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by njarmusk Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:15 pm

I love the ColorDMD.  I picked up a Monopoly machine a while back and just finished an LED conversion and a bunch of other repairs to it.  It plays and looks great now.  Only thing missing is a ColorDMD and that was release 19!!  I'm slowly socking my quarters away for that purchase.  I can't wait!
njarmusk
njarmusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Monopoly would look cool in color,I want a few color dmds,but they are so expensive.
How are you liking Monopoly?I just picked one up about a month ago as well
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by njarmusk Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:05 pm

I really like it. Lots of action. Had to replace the opto receiver for the bank door which was't fun to get properly aligned but once that was done it plays awesome. It's my first home machine so I'm probably a little biased but it's awesome. I'll post some pics and add a link to my pinball owners page soon.
njarmusk
njarmusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down