Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball!

3 posters

Go down

The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball! Empty The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball!

Post by Grevier2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:51 am

Hello!

I am heading to The Good Will tonight to play some pinball and thought I would extend this invite to all! The pins are White Water and Getaway 2. Ill be there at 9:00pm. A few guys from the forum are coming (well 2 for sure) so its a good opportunity to play some pinball and meet some fellow pinheads!

Shoot me a pm or text me at 204-218-5399 (Brennan)

Here is a link to The Good Will website.

http://thegoodwill.ca/
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball! Empty Re: The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball!

Post by ericg Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:02 am

Had a very good time playing pins with Spaceship, Yellowghost and Grevier2. Glad everyone came out! Spaceship also had a great virtual pin and a great line up of classic pins. Nice meeting you Spaceship and Yellowghost! We should do it again sometime when the Whitewater is up again LOL.
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball! Empty Re: The Good Will Social Club Tonight! Come play some pinball!

Post by spaceship Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:09 am

it was nice to meet you guys, and to have some fellow pinheads over to play my machines! we should do it again some time. we just barely scratched the surface of the virtual pin theres some good tables on there. im gonna install america's most haunted when i have time which should be neat to try out

spaceship

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:52 am

That's the one by Ben heck right? That pin looks really interesting from what I've seen of it. I heard the voice acting kills it though.
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Id love to try it out as well. I don't have much of a line up but we can play at my place one of these weekends too.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceship Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 am

yep the ben heck spooky pinball one! good call outs really add alot of fun factor to a game. he made all his art and scripting available to the vpinball community so it should be a good recreation!

Grevier, id love to come play hh some time, let me know! You dont need a big lineup, i kind of prefer just spending more time with one machine than running around to a bunch. lets you really know the game and get some friendly competition going.

spaceship

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:58 pm

For sure! I live in Elmwood by redwood bridge and im free most sundays.

I agree you don't need a big line up. The demolition man and haunted house support 4 player games. A friend of mine just got demolition time this weekend. it was the first time I had seen the mode activated! Quite neat.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Brennan, did Mike get demolition time??
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Ya he got it yesterday. I have lite the mode once but didn't make the shot. Mike did it yesterday. Unfortunately the mode was short lived but we got to at least see it.
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by ericg Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:04 pm

That's awesome!
ericg
ericg

Back to top Go down

Post by Grevier2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 pm

I emailed Irv and he has swapped the White water for Goldeneye and he said he is going to look at brightening up the GI on the getaway as well. Also there is a place called Rudys in garden city area. its a video store. Super cool place and a super cool owner. Its got a bit of a lounge area that used to have a pool table in it but now it has fishtales and t2 and he is putting a rocky and Bullwinkle in soon too.

A good place to play if you guys wana hit it up!
Grevier2
Grevier2

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceship Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:15 pm

cool good to know! fishtails and t2 are both fun games. cant say ive ever played goldeneye, will have to go try it

spaceship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down