Winnipeg Pinball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting)

4 posters

Go down

RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting) Empty RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting)

Post by prock Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 pm

$18 from amazon.ca.

Only problem with these is that you need to tie into the regulated 12V line somehow (a simple 12V wall wart will also work).

The RGB remote control is a bit overkill for this purpose so you could get an RGB strip (probably enough to do several games cause it's 5M long and can be cut!!) and throw together something that would allow to change colors of the strip using a few pots (each pot would control the brightness of one color giving you limitless color possibilities).
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting) Empty Re: RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting)

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm

this is what I just bought on Epay

RGB Led strips
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting) Empty Re: RGB LED Under Cabinet mod (or game room lighting)

Post by prock Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 pm

You got 3 of them with power supplies! Nice find. Under cabs or room lighting?
prock
prock

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu-ss Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 pm

not sure yet..........probably room lighting first
Malibu-ss
Malibu-ss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freezie Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 pm

I have blue and red under my bride, and red under dracula , I just tie them into certain flashers and they go on and off with the flashers, looks great !
Freezie
Freezie

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTilt Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I have these same strips mounted on the inside of a support beam where my pins are under. Looks good - works decent. Solid colors, slow fade, rapid changing, etc. Bottom of strip sticks well to cleaned surface. Remotes are a little messed - press red and color is blue. Very common issue with these. Other than that its all good.
OnTilt
OnTilt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down